The Plymouth Shopper Homes and Garden Feature
The Homes & Gardens feature will be read in up to 64,000 homes per month, in the March and April editions of the Shopper – Plymouth’s trusted community newspaper. It’s THE place to advertise your home improvements, building, landscaping and gardening services to householders looking to spend on their Spring makeover. Choose one or both months, in all 7 local Shopper titles, at Special Feature Rates.
You also get some editorial!
We will be providing some nice ‘general interest’ editorial, AND as an advertiser you can also say something about yourself:
- 50 words of text with a 1 block advert
- 75 words with a 2 block advert
- 100 words with a 4 block advert
ALL those extra words for free!
Not sure what to say, or how to say it? Don’t worry, we’ll give you some specific questions to answer, you just give us the ‘bare facts’, AND we’ll tidy it up for you.
- Everyone at Cornerstone should be proud of how they respond to the needs of individual company/organisations at a moment’s notice. I am really impressed with the service I have received, given the challenge I set you all! – Kim Muller, Learner Services Manager, On Course South West
- Totem is extremely impressed by the friendly and professional manner that Cornerstone Vision offer and is very pleased with the resulting business directly attributable to advertising with them. – Alan Roberts, Totem Timber
- Plympton Kingfisher has been using the Shopper for local advertising for many years. The response has always been excellent. We have tried other advertising publications, but Cornerstone and the ‘Shopper’ by far exceed any response for similar advertisements in other publications. Thank you Cornerstone – great job! – Craig Maw, Kingfisher Fish & Chips
- Your publication is clearly offering a much needed publicity outlet for member run groups such as ours. – Sandra Exley, committee member of Plymouth Inter Varsity Club (Plymouth IVC)
- Cornerstone Vision have been a fantastic support to Devon and Cornwall Food Association over the past 18 months, through their free local paper the Plymouth Shopper, which is where a lot of our volunteers find out about DCFA and come and join us. As well as this, through interviews on Cross Rhythms 96.3FM members of the community who didn’t know about the work done, are made fully aware. They are friendly and reliable and provide an amazing service to DCFA and other charities. – Charlie A. TAYLOR – The Devon & Cornwall Food Association (DCFA)
- Fort Stamford has used the Shopper for many years and we’re very pleased with the results. Lots of people come in with the vouchers from the Shopper, and it is one of our most effective forms of advertising, especially as the Plymstock edition is very local to us and reaches local people cost effectively. We will definitely continue to advertise with the Shopper for years to come. – Royston Sumner – Fort Stamford